AZFL was up 17.65% in the last session and closed the day at $0.0040 on a volume of 267.22 million shares. It has a market cap of $54.184 million, while the average volume is 390.19 million. It traded in the range of $0.0040 – $0.0060, while its 52-week high is $0.0088.
AZFL To Return To Market Compliance
- AZFL has been reinstated to complete market compliance as a Pink Sheets Information Tier Company. All of the pending financial disclosures have been submitted, reviewed, and accepted.
- The Company ticker is no longer tagged with any flags, having fulfilled all of its current requirements.
- AZFL has received the first batch of laboratory equipment at the headquarters of Green America Labs, the Company’s new subsidiary, located in Dade County, Florida.
- The second delivery is expected this week to complete the basic configuration.
- Green America Labs is set to become the largest hemp processor in the far south. Green America Labs has also advanced negotiations with Colombian government regarding the opening of its second lab facility.
AZFL is trading above its 50-Day MA and 100-Day MA of $0.00381 and $0.00388 respectively. The RSI of 51.174 is also displaying a neutral indicator. Shares of AZFL are up big since February but appear to be struggling to hold on to it’s gains. Wednesday’s candle looks ugly as the stock could not hold on to its gains.