Ascent Solar Technologies, Inc. (OTCMKTS:ASTI) stock is making notable gainer in early session on Monday.
As of 9.14, TMDI stock is trading lower by 5.29% at $1.61.
ASTI Issues News
This morning, Ascent Solar Technologies released news. Here are the key highlights:
- Ascent Solar Completes Delivery of A Major Contract to Supply Its Newly Designed HyperLight Thin-Film Modules for High Altitude Airship Application
- the Company has completed the delivery of a major contract for its HyperLight thin-film modules for high altitude airship applications.
- The HyperLight family of modules further reduces packaging and PV module mass, achieving best-in-class power-to-weight ratio (Specific Power) of over 350 W/kg for a fully laminated product on an airship, while streamlining customer operations to integrate the modules to their application.
- The shipment represents the third and the largest order from the customer since March 2018. The customer is the developer of the world’s most advanced unmanned, helium-filled airship operating in the stratosphere at an altitude greater than 60,000 feet above sea level.
- The robust, versatile and solar-powered high-altitude platform aims to provide several services, including to deliver high-speed internet directly-to-device, enable high-resolution real-time Earth imagery, and facilitate other humanitarian endeavors.
|SHARES OUTSTANDING||18,345.6 M|
|SHARE FLOAT (%)||18,345.6 M (100.00%)|
|% HELD BY INSTITUTIONS||0.00|
Recent Stock Performance
|+/- EMA(20)||0.0250 (+8.00%)|
|+/- SMA(50)||0.0319 (-15.36%)|
|+/- SMA(200)||0.0148 (+82.43%)|
|CCI20||-58.3157||Sell||Chaikin Money Flow||-0.1764||Sell|
|MACD||-0.0030||Sell||Money Flow Index||28.4413||Sell|
|STOCH (14,3)||31.4286||Buy||STOCH RSI||1.0000||OverBought|