Sonim Technologies Inc (NASDAQ:SONM) is consolidating near its 52-week low. Could it bounce? The last time SONM was in this area last November, it made a huge move up. Looking back to last March, the stock also rallied from this area.
On Tuesday, SONM stock gained by 0.0093 or 2.07% to close at $0.4588. Total volume was 2.35 million shares, above its average volume of 1.85 million shares. The stock moved in a range of $0.4440 – 0.4694 after opening at $0.45.
SONM’s Recent News
May 11, 2021, – Sonim Reports First Quarter Results and Accelerating New Product Orders
- Net revenues of $12.2 million, compared with $12.7 million in the first quarter 2020.
- Gross profit increased 14% year-over-year, and gross margin increased from the first quarter of 2020 to 20.1%.
- GAAP net loss was $9.3 million, or $0.14 per share.
- Ended the quarter with cash and cash equivalents of $13.9 million.
- Expansion into the rugged handheld and tablet computer with integrated barcode scanners enables Sonim to enter a new $2 billion worldwide TAM and open sales opportunities in non-US markets.
- Announced further growth of Sonim’s distribution platform, including SYNNEX in North America and Syndico in the United Kingdom as Sonim continues to expand its addressable market opportunities.
|SHARES OUTSTANDING||66.32 M|
|SHARE FLOAT (%)||52.46 M (79.11%)|
|% HELD BY INSTITUTIONS||40.05|
Recent Stock Performance
|+/- EMA(20)||0.58 (-20.69%)|
|+/- SMA(50)||0.74 (-37.84%)|
|+/- SMA(200)||0.79 (-41.77%)|
|CCI20||-75.5665||Sell||Chaikin Money Flow||0.1241||Buy|
|MACD||0.0393||Buy||Money Flow Index||9.5298||OverSold|
|STOCH (14,3)||2.9304||OverSold||STOCH RSI||0.0000||OverSold|