Virexit Technologies Inc (OTCMKTS:VXIT) opened higher on Thursday morning after a news update.
As of 12:01, VXIT stock has surged 15.23% to $0.0295. Total volume was 13.81 million shares, compared to its average volume of 46.95 million shares. The stock opened at $ 0.0300 and moved in a range of $0.0265 – 0.0303.
VirExit Technologies Joins Forces With Lorina
- VXIT partners with Pure Beauty By Lorina
- It has partnered berofe the launch of Safer Place Market so that he can showcase variety of custom boutique style health and wellness products
- Pure Beauty expertise lies in manufacturing natural products from natural soy wax candles to gentle skincare products
- VirExit Technologies’ COO stated, “Our team understands the real impact of harmful toxins to our bodies, our environments, and our longevity. It is for this reason that VirExit has embraced all areas of wellness and safety. Our certified products engage the senses, protect the body, and enable us to care for ourselves so we can do more, be more, and live more.”
- VXIT announced a conference call to be held on Wednesday, May 26 to discuss the company’s strategic planning and successes with its stakeholders
- CEO James C. Katzaroff, “From our official name change to our current relationships, we are making significant headway as an organization.”
- Earlier this month, VirExit Technologies added new members to its Board.