DarkPulse, Inc. (OTCMKTS:DPLS) has been inching closer to its 52-week high.
As of 12:24 DPLS stock is up 4.22% to .021. The total volume was 10.89 million shares, compared to its average volume of 69.71 million. The stock opened at $0.0200 and moved in a narrow range of $0.0195 – 0.0212. If the momentum continues, DPLS can breach its 52-week high.
DarkPulse Announces New Hire
- DPLS hired a new Chief Strategy Officer, Dr. Joseph Catalino
- Dr. Catalino has served for almost a decade in the U.S. Defense Department.
- His latest was the Defense Department representative on the White House COVID-19 Task Force.
- Dennis M O’Leary DarkPulse’s CEO and Chairman stated, “I am especially happy to announce that Dr. Joseph Catalino has joined DarkPulse full-time as our Chief Strategy Officer.”
- Last week, the laser-based sensing devices manufacturer inked an agreement with Australia-based Unleash live. Unleash live “global A.I. video analytics enterprise solution provider”.
|SHARES OUTSTANDING||4,697.83 M|
|SHARE FLOAT (%)||4,616.22 M (98.26%)|
|% HELD BY INSTITUTIONS||0.00|
Recent Stock Performance
|+/- EMA(20)||0.0197 (+7.11%)|
|+/- SMA(50)||0.0162 (+30.25%)|
|+/- SMA(200)||0.0079 (+167.09%)|
|CCI20||8.4501||Neutral||Chaikin Money Flow||0.0239||Neutral|
|MACD||0.0007||Buy||Money Flow Index||52.3351||Sell|
|STOCH (14,3)||41.3333||Sell||STOCH RSI||0.3181||Neutral|