Asia Broadband (OTCMKTS:AABB) is inching higher on Thursday.
By late morning session, AABB stock is moving higher by 8% to $0.163. The total volume is 8.06 million shares, compared to its average volume of 71.14 million shares. The stock has moved in a range of $ 0.1500 – 0.1630 after opening at $0.153.
AABB Release News This Week
Tue, 18 May, 2021 – Asia Broadband Poised For Growth in 2021 From Strong First Quarter Foundation
- AABB announced the publishing of the Company’s first quarter financial results highlighted by a strong balance sheet with over $100 million in assets.
- AABB is in highly liquid financial position to self-fund and rapidly advance its gold mining and cryptocurrency sales and exchange business segments of the Company.
- Less than two months ago, the Company launched its AABBG gold-backed cryptocurrency token sales and has accumulated approximately $1.5 million in cryptocurrencies.
- Recently, AABB hired a marketing firm that has now designed an international marketing campaign to proliferate brand exposure, increase token sales and AABB Wallet transactions and amplify public and investment community awareness of the Company.
- The campaign roll-out will begin next week and is expected to build substantial momentum over the next 3 months, as AABB’s own proprietary cryptocurrency exchange nears completion and launch.
- The exchange will add tremendously to transaction fee revenues and allow for the price appreciation of AABBG above the minimum supported and gold-backed spot price of .1 grams of gold per token.
CEO Chris Torres states, “Our transfer agent confirmed recently that restricted share dividends can take longer to process than ordinary free trading shares. This is due in part to some brokerage firms not allowing restricted shares in accounts, thus requiring physical share certificates to be printed and mailed.