Troika Media Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:TRKA) is moving up on Thursday’s trading session. So will it be able to continue?
As of 12:40, TRKA is trading at $2.91 up $0.12 gaining 4.30% so far on the day. Volume is 222k shares. TRKA opened at $2.73 and traded in a narrow range between $2.72 and $2.97.
TRKA Releases News
Troika Media Group, Inc. announces partnership
- Troika Media Group, Inc. announced today that it is collaborating with Stampede Ventures to launch a new non- fungible toke (“NFT”) series based on the partnership between Dole Sunshine Company and the “Hungry Artist” David Datuna.
- NFTs are stored on Blockchain. It includes file such as art, video, and audio. It is the digital ledger technology that powers cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin.
- The collection’s aim is to increase awareness regarding food insecurity and malnutrition worldwide while also collecting funds for world hunger today.
- The work can be purchased via online auction platform Rarible.com .
- The partnership with Datuna came from the involvement of datuna in the 2019 artBasel Miami performance, where he purchased a piece of art called “comedian”. That piece was worth $120k.
“TMG was honoured to launch its first NFT initiative with Dole centredon generating greater awareness of world hunger,” said Robert Machinist, Troika Chairman and CEO. “We are very excited about adding capabilities and services into the promising new NFT ecosystem where technology innovation can help solve many of the challenges affecting our clients in the content creation industry. NFT’s can also support our clients’ brand-building, brand awareness and product promotion initiatives by enhancing the user experience and driving consumer loyalty.”
“The NFT space is an exciting frontier that unlocks so many possibilities in art and media and Stampede Ventures was thrilled to partner with Mission, Dole and David Datuna for an ambitious project in this strange new world that supports a terrific cause,” said Jay Judah, Head of Alternative and Innovation at Stampede Ventures.
|SHARES OUTSTANDING||38.82 M|
|SHARE FLOAT (%)||22.14 M (57.04%)|
|% HELD BY INSTITUTIONS||–|
Recent Stock Performance
|+/- EMA(20)||2.73 (+7.69%)|
|+/- SMA(50)||2.71 (+8.49%)|
|+/- SMA(200)||2.71 (+8.49%)|