Healthier Choices Management Corp (OTCMKTS:HCMC) is moving down in the opening session on Monday. Will it rebound?
As of 9:45, HCMC stock fell 6% to $0.0015. Total volume for the session stood at 223.73 million shares, well above its average volume of 256.33 million shares. After opening at $0.0016, the stock has moved within range of $0.0015 – 0.0016
HCMC Releases News Today
Healthier Choices Management Corp. Provides Additional Information With Respect To Its Rights Offering And Online Trading Platforms
- HCMC provides information with respect to participation in its rights offering (the “Rights Offering”) through online trading platforms. The designation “422RGT019” for HCMC’s Rights Offering has begun to appear on online trading platforms.
- The “422RGT019” designation is typically accompanied by a quantity equal to 25% of the account owner’s position in HCMC on the record date of May 18, 2021. This 25% quantity represents the account owner’s amount of basic subscription rights, however, investors who wish to exercise their oversubscription rights and purchase more than that quantity should contact their online trading platform’s customer service department for specific procedures to do so.
- In the coming days, we expect the online platforms to make available the necessary forms to participate in our Rights Offering, as well as their specific instructions for making an investment. Once those forms and instructions become available, you should first direct any questions to your online trading platform customer service department if you are interested in participating in the Rights Offering.
- Unless extended by the Company, the Rights Offering subscription period will end on June 3, 2021. However, brokers, dealers, banks, nominees or online trading platforms may establish a deadline before June 3, 2021, by which instructions to exercise your basic subscription rights and over-subscription rights (along with the required subscription or over-subscription payment) must be received in order to allow themselves enough time to process and transmit such documents and payments prior to the June 3, 2021 deadline.
- The Rights Offering is being made pursuant to the Company’s effective registration statement on Form S-1 (Reg. No. 333-255356) and the prospectus relating to the Rights Offering on file with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). Before you invest, you should read the prospectus and other documents the Company has filed with the SEC for more complete information about the Company and the Rights Offering.