Asia Broadband, Inc. (OTCMKTS:AABB) stock has been in uptrend since last week and gained over 60% since last Monday. The stock is now trading at 4 weeks high. Will the rally continue?
AABB Got a News Today
Asia Broadband Receives High-Grade Assays Results for Prospective Gold Mine Acquisition in Acaponeta, Mexico
- AABB announced that it has received mapping and rock sample assay results during the ongoing due diligence process with respect to the Letter of Intent to acquire a historic production gold mine property in the prolific mining region of Acaponeta in Nayarit, Mexico.
- The high-grade acquisition target is located approximately 48 kms southeast from the city of Acaponeta and 3 kms from the town of El Carrizo.
- The Acaponeta gold project is another prospective high yield asset addition in the Company’s strategic expansion initiative to acquire gold production and increase the AABB’s physical gold holdings.
- The assays in the geological report revealed high-grade gold, silver and copper values from the non-targeted rock samples that were randomly collected throughout the property at the beginning of the due diligence procedures. Some of the most significant gold values were 10.4 grams per ton (g/t), 8.9 (g/t) and 6.8 (g/t).
- The Company is highly encouraged by the viability of these preliminary results that strongly indicate that targeted drilling samples directed by geophysics data could confirm similar high-grade mineralization values and concentrations throughout the property.
As of 10:34, AABB stock jumped by 7.91% at $0.225. The stock has traded 16.83 million shares, compared to its average volume of 59.95 million shares.