Extreme Biodiesel, Inc (OTCMKTS:XTRM) stock oscillates between a narrow range on Wednesday followed by a piece of news.
As of 12:40, XTRM stock has moved up by 1.32% at $.0068. The stock has traded 19.83 million shares, above its average volume of 11.63 million shares. The stock opened at $0.0068 and moved in a range between $0.0063 and $0.0072.
Extreme Biodiesel Releases Outlook and Update
- North Star Homes (NSH), a subsidiary of Extreme Biodiesel, commenced horizontal development on upcoming projects in the Treasure Valley.
- Vertical development to commence in late fall after completion of over 50 available lots
- NSH expects to hit sales in 2021 and 2022 of more than 50 and 100 homes, respectively
- North Star Homes currently has 20 plus homes under construction
- CEO Vinnie Angelos said, “We look forward to a very productive future. With a corporate action in place for a name and symbol change, we are setting the Company up for some exciting future endeavors.” NSH began the year on a positive note with 21 pre-sold homes, and it owns 71 lots that are available to build homes on
XTRM has gained 106.06% year to date in 2021; however, it lost 36.45% in the last three months. In the previous two years, the stock has gained 385.71%.
Important Pivot Points