Amazonas Florestal (OTCMKTS: AZFL) is trading with a moderate gain in Thursday’s trading session.
Amazonas Florestal, Ltd Releases Update to Recent Company Activity
- announced a recap of recent company material events. Recently the Company returned to current and compliant status with OTC Markets as a Pink Sheets Information Tier Company, having reorganized after a period of almost 3 years.
- Management is currently working diligently with hired accountants to complete a PCAOB audit of its records that should be completed in the month of July 2021.
- The completion of the PCAOB audit is the final requirement for the company to become eligible for funding facilities that would serve to fund company business plans in Latin America. Also last week the DTC (Depository Trust Company) registered and approved Amazonas Florestal Ltd. for DWAC/FAST electronic deposit and transfer of its shares.
- As previously reported, the Company has secured a Business Loan for its subsidiary Green America Laboratories to complete its facility that will become South Florida’s first major Industrial Hemp processor and bulk cannabinoid extractor.
- AZFL’s international business negotiations have also had considerable advances thus far this second quarter. The Company has signed intention documents to build a second cannabinoid extraction lab with T-Sep and Delta-8 Conversion capabilities in the country of Colombia.
As of 12:41, AZFL stock gained 4.55% to $0.0034. The stock has traded 103.11 million shares, compared to its average volume of 312.64 million shares. After opening at $0.0034, the stock has moved within a wide range of $0.0033 – 0.0037.