9F Inc (NASDAQ:JFU) is gaining momentum Tuesday’s trading session as the stock had seen a major downtrend since mid-February.
As of 12:18, JFU stock jumped 11 cents or 8% to $1.48 with more than 541K shares, well above its average volume of 1.55 million shares. The stock has moved within a range of $1.37 – 1.479 after opening the trade at $1.37.
The company filed Form 6-K Today
- On May 31, 2021, Mr. Yanjun Lin notified the Company of his intention to resign from his position as a director and as Chief Financial Officer of the Company. Mr. Lin’s resignation was prompted by his decision to focus on his other responsibilities, including as the director of one of our key subsidiaries, Fuyuan Securities Limited, in which role he will continue to serve. His resignation was not the result of any disagreement with the Company on any matter relating to the Company’s operations, policies or practices.
- On behalf of the Company, Mr. Lei Liu, Chief Executive Officer, would like to express our deepest gratitude to Mr. Lin for his contribution during his tenure as a director and as Chief Financial Officer of the Company and for his distinguished service and lasting contributions to the Company. The Company is also confident that it will continue to benefit from Mr. Lin’s extraordinary insight on our industries and his leadership as he remains on the board of Fuyuan Securities Limited.
- Appointment of Ms. Li Zhang as Chief Financial Officer
- On May 31, 2020, our board of directors appointed Ms. Li Zhang, currently serving as Director of Internal Audit and Internal Control of the Company, as Chief Financial Officer of the Company, effective Mary 31, 2021.
- Ms. Li Zhang has served as Director of Internal Audit and Internal Control of the Company since 2019. Before joining us, Ms. Zhang served as Chief Financial Officer of Agile Fund, a venture capital firm focusing on the technology, media and telecom, sports, fitness and wellness-related sectors in China, from 2018 to 2019. Prior to that time, Ms. Zhang served as Director of Risk and Compliance of USANA Health Sciences, Inc. and was in charge of audit and compliance matters relating the company’s operation in China from 2015 to 2018. Ms. Zhang also worked for PricewaterhouseCoopers as a senior manage from 2005 to 2015. Ms. Zhang received her bachelor degree in Computer Application Technology from North University of China in 1999 and holds an M.B.A from Tingshua University.