Worksport Ltd (OTCMKTS:WKSP) continues to gain momentum on Tuesday. The stock has been in a nice uptrend over the past few weeks with a gain of over 110% in the past 6 weeks.
Worksport Enters into Collaborative Partnership with Ontario Tech University
- providing an update on one of its recent strategic partnerships. Starting as a two-year contract, Worksport has forged a working relationship with Ontario Tech University.
- One of many benefits is access to the world-class ACE Testing Facility, wherein the Company will be collaborating with the research team that is supervised by Professor Sheldon Williamson, PhD.
- As the Canadian Chair of Research in Electric Storage Systems. Dr. Williamson has extensive experience in Worksport’s industries, having worked with and advised automotive companies including Ford and General Motors.
- This invaluable partnership commits Dr. Williamson’s research team to full-time work for the Company and opens doors to funding from the NPO, Mitacs. The immediate goal of this partnership is to finish prototyping Worksport’s TerraVis Solar Truck Bed Cover System by the end of Q3, 2021.
- OTU and Worksport will complete validation and fine-tuning for TerraVis pre-launch in Q4, 2021, and accelerate towards full manufacturing in 2022. The prototyping, validation, and fine-tuning will be managed by utilizing OTU’s ACE Testing tunnel for intense and thorough testing of TerraVis usage in ANY environment and through all types of weather and conditions.
As of 10:56, WKSP is trading at $0.477, up 6.15%. So far more than 513K shares have exchanged hands, compared to its average volume of 2.4 million shares.