BIGG Digital Assets Inc (OTCMKTS:BBKCF) stock continues to move higher and is trading higher in the opening session on Wednesday. The stock has seen a nice jump so far this year with a gain of 300%.
As of 9:54, BBKCF stock gained by 4.20% at $1.58. The stock has traded 318K shares, compared to its average volume of 5.20 million shares. The stock opened at $1.53 and moved in a range of $1.5250 – 1.6000.
BIGG Digital Assets Inc. Subsidiary Netcoins Announces Monthly Revenue Hits Record ~$1.95 Million in May
- announced that May 2021 monthly revenues hit a new all time high of ~$1.95 million.
- Further, Netcoins would like to update shareholders with the following key metrics from May:
- Monthly revenues hit a new record high of ~$1.95 million, up ~22% Month over Month (MoM)
- Individual Monthly Transactions/Trades grew by 23% MoM
- Monthly Active Users grew 20% MoM
- Trading margins continue to track above 1%
Netcoins president, Mitchell Demeter, remarks “Netcoins is very excited to have another record breaking revenue month in the books. The revenue growth demonstrates our customer’s ongoing commitment to Netcoins as their trading platform of choice, and the platform they continuously recommend to their colleagues, friends and family. This month we welcomed a record number of new customers to trade with us, showing the true network effect of a happy customer base regularly trading the digital assets of their choice. In the month to come, we look forward to launching our mobile trading app, and continuing to serve our customers with exceptional support.”