Alternet Systems, Inc. (OTCMKTS:ALYI) stock is moving down in the opening session on Tuesday after the news. The stock has seen solid buying activities over the past week with a jump of 40%.
ALYI Confirms Revolt Token Update Scheduled For Tomorrow
- ALYI confirmed a scheduled update form ALYI’s funding partner, RevoltTOKEN, to be published tomorrow, Wednesday, June 23, 2021.
- RevoltTOKEN has opened the sale of Revolt Tokens to contribute to financing ALYI’s overall electric vehicle ecosystem strategy. In the course of the initial Revolt Token sales, ALYI’s funding partner, RevoltTOKEN has learned from the initial process and is making updates to the Revolt Token program it expects to rollout soon. The update on Wednesday will include more details.
- The RevoltTOKEN update follows an ALYI management update published on Friday. ‘
- The management update published Friday includes details on iQSTEL’s (OTCQB: IQST) contributions to ALYI’s electric motorcycle development program and EV Rideshare and Self-Drive Rental pilot program in Africa.
- The management update also includes details on a parallel electric motorcycle pilot recently initiated in Kenya by the United Nations.
As of 12:19, ALYI stock fell by 3.62% at $0.0465. Total volume so far stood at 6.77 million shares, compared to its average volume of 24.99 million shares. The stock moved within a range of $0.0461 – 0.0510 after opening at $0.0510.