Evofem Biosciences Inc (NASDAQ:EVFM) is trading slightly higher after the news. Overall EVFM has been trending lower for months. There does seem to be a little buying coming into the stock, and if it could trade above 1.30, there may be the possibility of a little rally.
As of 2:15, EVFM is trading at 1.26 up .005 adding less than 1% on the day. Volume is 1.1 million shares well below its average of 3.6 million a day. EVFM opened at $1.23 and has traded within a range of $1.21-$1.28.
EVFM Issues News
New Data on EVO100 for the Prevention of Chlamydia and Gonorrhea in Women to be Presented at ISPOR 2021
- EVFM announced that new research on its investigational drug EVO100 for the prevention of chlamydia and gonorrhea in women will be highlighted in a poster presentation at the annual meeting of the Professional Society for Health Economics and Outcomes Research, Virtual ISPOR 2021, which will be held May 17 to 20, 2021.
- Qualitative research was conducted among 21 women with previous experience with EVO100.
- Participant interviews explored the concepts of sexual satisfaction and understandability of the Female Sexual Function Index (FSFI) global sexual satisfaction and product satisfaction questions in AMPREVENCE.
- Patients were also asked about the importance of a microbicide to protect against infection and understanding the impact on sexual satisfaction.
- Participants reported that adherence with use of EVO100 was related to product satisfaction and the impact on global sexual satisfaction as well as efficacy.
- All participants indicated that this information was important to know for women considering a microbicidal vaginal gel like EVO100.
|SHARES OUTSTANDING||102.84 M|
|SHARE FLOAT (%)||99.99 M (97.23%)|
|% HELD BY INSTITUTIONS||32.19|
Recent Stock Performance
|+/- EMA(20)||1.39 (-10.07%)|
|+/- SMA(50)||1.82 (-31.32%)|
|+/- SMA(200)||2.55 (-50.98%)|
|CCI20||-93.1946||Sell||Chaikin Money Flow||-0.3513||Sell|
|MACD||-0.3278||Sell||Money Flow Index||36.9224||Buy|
|STOCH (14,3)||30.2326||Buy||STOCH RSI||1.0000||OverBought|