XpresSpa Group Inc (NASDAQ:XSPA) continues to move higher in early trading on Tuesday.
As of 9:48, XSPA is trading at $1.342 up .132, gaining 11%. So far more than 3.23 million shares have exchanged hands. The stock opened at $1.32 and moved within a range of $1.3000 -1.3700
XSPA Releases Q1 Earnings
Neptune Wellness Solutions Inc. Announces Board of Directors Update
- Reported revenue during the three months ended March 31, 2021 was $8.5 million compared to $7.7 million in the corresponding period in 2020.
- Gross profit was $4.4 million compared to $.6 million in the prior year first quarter, primarily due to higher revenue and the impact of 2020 cost of sales.
- Operating loss from operations decreased to $0.9 million compared to $3.9 million in the prior year first quarter, primarily due to higher revenue.
- Net loss attributable to common shareholders was $1.1 million compared to net loss attributable to common shareholders of $10.6 million in the prior year first quarter, primarily due to higher interest expense, warrant revaluations, and cost of goods sold in 2020.
- As of March 31, 2021, the Company had cash and cash equivalents, excluding restricted cash, of $102.6 million, total current assets of $107.8 million and total current liabilities of $13.8 million.
|SHARES OUTSTANDING||105.31 M|
|SHARE FLOAT (%)||104.16 M (98.91%)|
|% HELD BY INSTITUTIONS||13.20|
Recent Stock Performance
|+/- EMA(20)||1.29 (+4.65%)|
|+/- SMA(50)||1.56 (-13.46%)|
|+/- SMA(200)||1.93 (-30.05%)|
|CCI20||-64.0262||Sell||Chaikin Money Flow||-0.0081||Neutral|
|MACD||-0.1316||Sell||Money Flow Index||32.4804||Sell|
|STOCH (14,3)||45.0000||Buy||STOCH RSI||1.0000||OverBought|