Boxlight Corp (NASDAQ:BOXL) continues to recover gradually on Wednesday.
As of 11:29, BOXL stock has moved up over 3% or $0.07 to $2.36. total traded volume was 3.48 million shares, compared to its average volume of 4.40 million shares. The stock has moved in range of $ 2.2000 – 2.3800 after opening at $2.20.
BOXL Released News Last Week
Boxlight Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- Revenues for the three months ended March 31, 2021 were $33.4 million as compared to $5.7 million for the three months ended March 31, 2020, resulting in a 484% increase due primarily to the acquisition of Sahara in September 2020.
- Gross profit for the three months ended March 31, 2021 was $8.6 million as compared to $1.6 million for the three months ended March 31, 2020.
- The Company reported a net loss of $(5.2) million for the three months ended March 31, 2021 as compared to a net loss of $(2.0) million for the three months ended March 31, 2020.
- The net loss attributable to common shareholders was $(5.5) million and $(2.0) million for the three months ended March 31, 2021 and 2020, respectively, after deducting fixed dividends to Series B preferred shareholders.
- The EPS loss for the three months ended March 31, 2021 was $(0.09) per basic and diluted share, compared to $(0.16) per basic and diluted share for the three months ended March 31, 2020.
|SHARES OUTSTANDING||56.79 M|
|SHARE FLOAT (%)||47.09 M (82.92%)|
|% HELD BY INSTITUTIONS||8.65|
Recent Stock Performance
|+/- EMA(20)||2.36 (-0.42%)|
|+/- SMA(50)||2.45 (-4.08%)|
|+/- SMA(200)||2.03 (+15.76%)|
|CCI20||-14.5609||Neutral||Chaikin Money Flow||-0.0776||Sell|
|MACD||-0.0306||Sell||Money Flow Index||43.7861||Sell|
|STOCH (14,3)||22.6667||Sell||STOCH RSI||0.5404||Neutral|