BIOLASE Inc (NASDAQ:BIOL) stock continued to move higher on Tuesday. It needs to Break Fridays high to keep going.
On Tuesday, BIOL stock was in action and gained 5.38% or $0.0380 to close at $0.7438. Total volume was 3.98 million shares, below its average volume of 7.50million shares.
BIOL Recent News
On May 13, 2021 – BIOLASE Reports 70% Revenue Growth In First Quarter 2021; Continued High Demand From New Users For Dental Lasers
- Net revenue for the first quarter of 2021 was $8.1 million, an increase of 70% compared to net revenue of $4.7 million for the first quarter of 2020, which was the first quarter impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- U.S. laser revenue was $2.9 million for the first quarter of 2021, up 200% when compared to U.S. laser revenue of $1.0 million for the first quarter of 2020.
- Gross margin for the first quarter of 2021 was 34%, compared to 29% for the first quarter of 2020.
- Net loss for the first quarter of 2021 was $6.9 million, or $0.06 per share, compared to a net loss of $6.0 million, or $0.19 per share, for the first quarter of 2020.
- Cash, cash equivalents, and restricted cash totaled $41.0 million as of March 31, 2021.
|SHARES OUTSTANDING||150.56 M|
|SHARE FLOAT (%)||142.63 M (94.74%)|
|% HELD BY INSTITUTIONS||17.25|
Recent Stock Performance
|+/- EMA(20)||0.71 (+4.23%)|
|+/- SMA(50)||0.82 (-9.76%)|
|+/- SMA(200)||0.59 (+25.42%)|