World Series of Golf Inc. (OTCMKTS:WSGF) stock continues to be on the list of major losers on Tuesday. The stock has been seeing increased selling pressure since last week and lost almost 55% on high volume. Will there be any dead cat bounce?
WSGF Issues News Today
WSGF Leads Vaycaychella App Registration With Extra Customer Care To Help Rentrepreneurs and Investors Build Short-Term Vacation Rental Property Businesses
- WSGF invites short-term vacation property rental entrepreneurs (“rentrepreneurs”) and investors looking to back short-term vacation property rental income opportunities, to register on WSGF’s new Peer to Peer (P2P), Fintech, Alternative Short-Term Rental Purchase Finance Application (App), called Vaycaychella.
- Register today with the Vaycaychella support team and our dedicated online team will be there every step of the way to help you realize your short-term vacation rental property business objectives.
- “We’re taking our time in the launch of our Vaycaychella App to make sure everyone that signs up gets the support they need,” said CEO William “Bill” Justice. “We invested in having good online support available to users before we launched the App and now we’re registering everyone first with our online support before they log on to the App for the first time. Our support team will be available online every step of the way.”
- Vaycaychella allows anyone and everyone access to purchasing a short-term rental vacation property that can be listed on Airbnb, VRBO and Booking.com.
- The Vaycaychella App lets buyers create a profile to present their own talent and experience in addition to presenting the potential of the property to generate income.
As of 11:01, WSGF stock slumped by 22% at $0.0262. The stock has traded 37.20 million shares, compared to its average volume of 33.25 million shares.