AlumiFuel Power Corporation (OTCMKTS: AFPW) is moving sharply higher in the morning session, but came off session.
Alumifuel Power Signs Agreement with Ingenium Technologies
- announce that the company has signed an Agreement with Ingenium Technologies “Ingenium”.
- Ingenium Technologies provides a full range of component and system level design, analysis, development, integration, operations, software and technical writing expertise.
- Ingenium Technologies has over 50 professionals with an average experience in excess of 25 years. Their careers cover commercial, military, space, undersea and land vehicles applications. Ingenium Technologies website link: https://bit.ly/3fjslOk
- Ingenium was a Consultant in 2010 when Alumifuel gained control of a valuable and innovative Hydrogen Patent.
- Alumifuel’s CEO embarked in the task to complete an intensive search of all company Intangible Assets regarding its Hydrogen Applied Science and its R&D Investments. We promised results to our investors and shareholders.
As of 11:40, AFPW stock went up 33% to $0.0016. The stock has traded 302.60 million shares, compared to its average volume of 69.64 million shares. After opening at $0.0012, the stock has moved within a wide range of $0.0011 – 0.0020.