Limoneira Company (NASDAQ:LMNR) stock is trading higher on Thursday.
Limoneira to Announce Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results
Limoneira Company (NASDAQ:LMNR), diversified citrus growing, packing, selling, and marketing company with related agribusiness activities and real estate development operations, announced today it will release financial results for the second quarter ended April 30, 2021, on Tuesday, June 8, 2021, after the market close.
- Today, the company announced that its 50%/50% real estate development joint venture with The Lewis Group of Companies had closed an additional 60 residential homesites.
- Limoneira Company announced today that Harold Edwards, the Company’s Chief Executive Officer, and Mark Palamountain, the Company’s Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting at the Stifel 2021 Cross Sector Insight Conference, to be held virtually June 8-10, 2021.
- On March 22, 2021, the Board of Directors of Limoneira Company declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.075 per common share payable on April 16, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 5, 2021.
- Limoneira (LMNR) came out with a Q1 2021 loss of $0.25 per share versus the Zacks Consensus Estimate of a loss of $0.28. This compares to a loss of $0.30 per share a year ago. These figures are adjusted for non-recurring items.
- It will be interesting to see how estimates for the coming quarters and the current fiscal year change in the days ahead. The current consensus EPS estimate $0.08 on $45.38 million in revenues for the coming quarter and $0.04 on $180.34 million in revenues for the current fiscal year.
As of 1:26 PM, LMNR stock opened at $18.42, which was 0.49% up from its previous day’s close of $ 18.33. The stock is ranging between 18.42 – 18.70. the stock has traded 11,616 shares, well below its average volume of 59,809. The stock went up by 19.18% in the past quarter.