Salarius Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ:SLRX) continues to move lower in the pre-market session. The stock has slumped 22% over the past week.
As of 8:14, SLRX is down 0.87% to $1.14 with 10K shares traded hands.
Salarius Pharmaceuticals to Host Virtual Key Opinion Leader and Investor Event
- announced that it will host a virtual key opinion leader (KOL) and investor event focused on the scientific rationale and clinical development of seclidemstat, the Company’s lead drug candidate. Seclidemstat is a novel, oral, reversible inhibitor of lysine-specific histone demethylase 1 (LSD1), an enzyme that has been shown to play a key role in the development and progression of several cancers.
- The online event will be held on Monday, June 21, 2021, beginning at 2:00 p.m., ET. Details on accessing the event can be found in the Investors section of Salarius’ website under Events and Presentations, http://investors.salariuspharma.com/events-and-presentations/upcoming-events.
- The “Virtual KOL & Investor Event” will feature speakers from the Salarius management team and experts in the fields of epigenetics, sarcomas, and hematological cancers. Discussants and discussion topics include:
- Salarius Corporate Update and Introductions: David J. Arthur, Chief Executive Officer, Salarius Pharmaceuticals
- Epigenetic Inhibitors for Cancer Treatment – Spotlight on LSD1 Inhibition: Johnathan R. Whetstine, Ph.D., Director, Cancer Epigenetics Institute at Fox Chase Cancer Center