Clickstream Corp (OTCMKTS:CLIS) is trading sharply lower in the op0ening session on Tuesday after the news.
As of 10:58, CLIS stock moved down by 14% at $0.2104. The stock has traded 1.66 million shares, compared to its average volume of 2.08 million shares. The stock opened at $0.0578 and moved in a range of $0.0550 – 0.0585.
HeyPal(TM) App Launches iOS Version Worldwide After a Successful International Beta
- CLIS announced its subsidiary Nebula Software Corp.’s HeyPal™ app is now available worldwide in the iOS App Store.
- HeyPal™ is designed with a user-friendly interface where it is easy and fun to instantly interact with others around the world. It serves as a social app targeting worldwide language learners, travelers, and those who seek a higher level of cultural awareness. The focus is on language learning and language teaching through social interaction in a pressure-free environment.
- The app caters to an international audience through a social platform that improves on traditional language learning options and connects people from different cultures and countries around the globe. It also solves the problem of communicating in multiple languages while traveling. The Android worldwide launch remains on schedule for Fall 2021.
- After an extremely successful international beta which provided pertinent data on key metrics such as app stability, new feature testing, and user engagement, ClickStream is now ready to ramp up HeyPal™ user acquisition activities and accelerate early-stage growth through worldwide iOS launch and a worldwide marketing campaign supported by K&J Growth.
- Since beta launch, growth has been fully organic with only hand-picked user acceptance and minimal marketing beyond initial A/B testing. Upon iOS worldwide launch, ClickStream’s multi-faceted marketing campaign plans to generate tens of millions of impressions over the coming days and weeks to build on its global user base.