Biotricity Inc (OTCMKTS:BTCY) stock ended higher on average volume Tuesday. The company released news after the market closed. The stock could be in action on Wednesday.
In the previous trading session, BTCY stock up 5.82% to $4. Total volume for the session stood at 89K shares, below its average volume of 89K shares. The stock moved within a range of $3.8500 – 4.0400.
Biotricity Reports Record Quarterly and Annual Revenue for Fiscal 2021
- Q4 revenue of $1.2 million represented the 8th consecutive quarter of triple digit YoY growth
- Quarterly revenue increased 227%, showing significant acceleration over the 162% increase posted in the prior quarter
- Quarterly sequential revenue increased 19%, bolstered by a long-term trend of month-over-month sequential growth
- Net loss attributable to common stockholders amounted to $16.2 million, or 43.1 cents per share
- Annual revenue reached $3.4 million, a 139% increase over fiscal 2020
“Our growth this quarter was even stronger than last quarter, which is exciting to see, as this is purely organic and the impact of our new products has not yet begun,” stated Waqaas Al-Siddiq, CEO of Biotricity. “We are in that sweet spot of our revenue cycle where we are posting strong monthly, quarterly and annual growth, with visibility out several years. As we enter a period of expected revenue acceleration, our model is proving to be highly predictable based on our consistent ability to win accounts throughout the U.S. We expect to easily beat Q4 revenue in our current quarter ending June 30, 2021 and are targeting triple digit revenue growth for fiscal 2022.”