World Series of Golf, Inc. (OTCMKTS:WSGF) jumped on Friday and closed near the session high.
WSGF stock went up 16.50% and closed at $0.05852 on Friday. The stock opened at $0.052 and moved within a range of $0.0452-$0.0595. More than 49.69 million shares traded hands, compared to its 30-day average volume of 30.41 million shares.
WSGF Released News
On Friday, WSGF issued a press release: Following are the key highlights:
WSGF P2P Alt Property Finance Vaycaychella App Launch Starts Next Week
- WSGF announced it will begin the rollout of its Peer to Peer (P2P), Fintech, Alternative Short-Term Rental Purchase Finance Application (App), called Vaycaychella, at the end of next week.
- WSGF’s has endeavored to help more people become property owners by making real estate purchase finance more accessible through a Peer to Peer (P2P), Fintech, Alternative Short-Term Rental Purchase Finance Application (App).
- Vaycaychella has built an application that enables entrepreneurs seeking investment to post their target property purchases and/or property renovation projects for consideration by private investors.
- WSGF acquired Vaycaychella last year and made Vaycaychella its primary business focus. WSGF is in the process of changing its name to reflect the new business focus.
- Vaycaychella’s pilot was weighted with a social responsibility intent. The majority of properties are located in Cuba and empower local entrepreneurs and create jobs.
- Vaycaychella founders are excited about what their alternative finance services can do for empowering entrepreneurs in developing economies around the world, at the same time empowering entrepreneurs everywhere.
The stock is trading well above its 50-day and 200-day moving average price of $0.0280 and $0.0174 respectively. The stock has gained 277.92% so far this year.
The 2 previous rallies for WSGF were one-day wonders. Quick up moves followed by quick pullbacks that went below pre-breakout levels. This move has been building momentum for almost 2 weeks, and the 5-day average daily volume is almost double the 30-day average, which may give a clue to those wondering if it can keep going.