This morning, Charlie’s Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS:CHUC) shares have been moving on big volume. Shares are up 32.93% to trade at $0.0055 after touching a high of $.0081. Is a bounce in store? Tuesday’s action will put CHUC on the radar of many investors for sure. A longer-term rally could be ahead.
Volume is 46.77 million shares almost three times its 30 day average trading volume of 15.34 million shares a day. Trading opened at $0.0044 and has ranged between$0.0041 and$0.0089.
Charlie’s Holdings Releases 1Q Financials
- It reported 1% year-over-year decrease to $4.61 million in revenue.
- Gross profit decreased 1% to $2.418 million compared to year-ago; Gross margin remained flat at 55%.
- Operating loss decreased 95% year-over-year, to $0.229 million.
- Cash balance of $3.5 million; Total assets of $8.1 million.
- During the quarter, introduced Pachamama Disposables™, Charlie’s first-ever entrant into the rapidly expanding U.S. disposable e-cigarette market.
- Closed a $3 million capital raise in common stock (priced at $0.0085) with Company founders.
Brandon Stump, Charlie’s Holdings, Inc. CEO stated “We are steadfast in our commitment to providing adult smokers with high quality, regulatory-compliant alternatives to highly addictive combustible cigarettes… and we remain highly confident about our PMTA submission and review”.
|SHARES OUTSTANDING||19,638.5 M|
|SHARE FLOAT (%)||9,184.34 M (46.77%)|
|% HELD BY INSTITUTIONS||0.03|
Recent Stock Performance
|+/- EMA(20)||0.0054 (-5.56%)|
|+/- SMA(50)||0.0071 (-28.17%)|
|+/- SMA(200)||0.0055 (-7.27%)|
|CCI20||-124.3243||Sell||Chaikin Money Flow||-0.2740||Sell|
|MACD||-0.0009||Sell||Money Flow Index||20.5629||Buy|
|STOCH (14,3)||17.2414||OverSold||STOCH RSI||0.5523||Buy|